CRESA Administrative Board
Through an Interlocal Agreement with Clark County and the seven cities within the County, as well as participating fire districts, the majority of CRESA's services, including 9-1-1 Dispatch Operations, Administrative Services, Emergency Management and Technical Services, are governed by an Administrative Board comprised of nine board members serving indefinite terms.
The CRESA Administrative Board has the authority and responsibility to provide policy and legislative direction for CRESA and its administration. The Board appoints and supervises the Director, oversees the finances and budget of the Agency, approves CRESA contracts and agreements over $10,000, determines what services the Agency shall offer, reviews and adopts personnel, purchasing, and financial policies, and acts as necessary to further CRESA's goals and purposes.
CRESA Administrative Board members
- (Chair) Don Chaney, Camas City Council Member. Representing Cities of Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Washougal, and Yacolt.
- (Vice Chair) Garry Lucas, Clark County Sheriff. Representing Clark County.
- Jennifer Larson-Cody, Murdock Charitable Trust. Representing Local Finance Institutions.
- Donavon Mattern, Clark County Fire District 3 Assistant Chief. Representing Regional Fire Chiefs.
- Joe Molina, Vancouver Fire Department Chief. Representing Vancouver Fire Department.
- Ben Peeler, Director North Country EMS. Representing Public Emergency Medical Services Provider.
- Bob Richardson, Battle Ground Police Chief. Representing Law Enforcement Planning Council.
- Chris Sutter, Vancouver Police Assistant Chief. Representing the City of Vancouver.
- Axel Swanson, Clark County Administrator Designee. Representing Clark County.
The CRESA Administrative Board is scheduled to meet the first Thursday of each month, beginning at 10:30 AM. CRESA Board meetings are held at Fire District #6, 8800 NE Hazel Dell Ave, Vancouver, WA 98665, unless otherwise publicized.
For information regarding CRESA's Administrative Board meetings, agendas or members, please contact Board Clerk, Megan Whitman at (360) 737-1911 x3945; email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheduled meeting dates for 2014 are as follows:
- Wednesday, January 22 at 1:00 pm. LOCATION: NWRTC 11606 NE 66th - Vancouver, WA - AGENDA
- Thursday, March 6 - AGENDA
- Thursday, April 3 - CANCELLED
- Thursday, May 1 - CANCELLED
- Thursday, June 5 - AGENDA
- Thursday, August 7 - AGENDA
- Monday, September 8 - CRESA Board Retreat to be held at 227 NE Lake Road, Camas from 9am - 4pm. Portions of this meeting may be held in execusive session.
- Thursday, October 2
- Thursday, November 6
- Thursday, December 4
Radio System Replacement Steering Committee
The Radio System Replacement Steering group is a subcommittee of the CRESA Administrative Board, formed to help guide, reseach information and provide recommendations on the project to replace Clark County's 800 MHz public safety radio system. Meetings of the committee will be held on an as-needed basis in 2014 at the Clark County Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St, Vancouver, WA. An updated list of meeting dates and information will be maintained on this site.
For information regarding the Radio System Replacement Steering Committee, agendas or members, please contact Technical Services Specialist, Kirstin Cole at 360-992-6282; email - email@example.com
Currently scheduled meeting dates for 2014 are as follows:
- Wednesday, January 15 at 2PM - EXECUTIVE SESSION (Not open to the public)