Home > Employment > Benefits
CRESA's benefits package includes*:
- Medical Insurance. Choice of medical plans, which include vision prescription coverage.
- Dental Insurance. Choice of dental plans.
- Life Insurance. Employees receive a certain amount of coverage based on their position. Employees may also purchase additional life insurance for themselves and dependents.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account. Allows employees to use pre-tax dollars for eligible out-of-pocket medical and/or dependant care expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program. Provided through Providence EAP.
- Retirement savings - 401K / 457 plans. Employees contribute a minimum of 7.31% of their earnings into either 401K and/or 457 plan. CRESA contributes 7.31% into a 401K account set aside for the employee. Employees vest 100% for CRESA's contribution after 5 years of full-time service.
- NOTE: CRESA employees do not contribute to Social Security. Social Security contributions are not deducted from employee pay and no social security credits accrue for time worked at CRESA. Employees and the Agency does contribute to Medicare.
*This is intended as a general descriptive summary and is subject to change without notice.
CRESA is located in downtown Vancouver in Clark County, Washington. Clark County is a growing community with a population of approximately 435,600, including City of Vancouver (population 165,500). Located just minutes north of Portland, Oregon and with easy access to the Columbia Gorge, Cascade Mountains, and Washington and Oregon coasts, the region offers abundant cultural and recreational opportunities. Clark County offers very good livability and Washington State has no state income tax.