Home > Emergency Medical Services > Emergency Medical Services Program
Emergency Medical Services Program
Community Healthcare Summit - April 14, 2014
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Community Healthcare Summit on April 14th. From the attendance and enthusiasm we had for the event, it is evident there is a great deal of interest around the role of EMS in transforming our healthcare system to achieve better health, better care and lower costs.
Here are just some of the initial next steps as we begin moving forward at realizing some of the concepts we learned about and discussed:
1. Providing a summary of the key points and next steps identified at the Summit
2. Form an initial EMS Coalition (steering group) and schedule a kick off meeting
3. Begin to form specific workgroups/task forces to work on specific programs of interest (needs assessment, potential funders, business plan, etc.)
Thanks again for making the Summit a success! We look forward in working with many of you to help realize the future of our communities healthcare system.
Community Healthcare Summit Documents and Presentation Slides:
About CRESA EMS
CRESA's EMS Program administers EMS District #2's paramedic ambulance contract and regulation of EMS. Our mission is to provide quality prehospital care at the most reasonable cost to the community.
The EMS Program at CRESA is responsible for several important functions related to Emergency Medical Services in Clark County. Our program work involves ambulance services contract administration, Emergency Medical Dispatch (EMD), uniform EMS regulation, and EMS public education.
Under an interlocal agreement, Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency's (CRESA's) EMS Program administers Clark County EMS District #2's (District's) paramedic ambulance contract and Clark County's EMS regulation.
For questions regarding CRESA's EMS Program, contact program manager Doug Smith-Lee at 360-737-1911 ext. 3949 or email@example.com
Services provided by CRESA's EMS Program include:
- Paramedic Ambulance Contract Administration
- Uniform EMS Regulation
- Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Public Education and First Responder Support
Some of the community projects include:
- CPR & AED Training
- Child Safety Seat Clinics
- Public Access to Defibrillation
- DUI Prevention
- First Responder Support & Partnerships