Employment with CRESA
Employment Information & Opportunities
Accepting applications ongoing until positions are filled for:
- Public Records Specialist (apply by 10/08/23) - Apply now for Public Records Specialist
- Emergency Management Coordinator - Apply now to join our EM Team!
- 911 Emergency Communication Call Takers and Dispatchers - no experience needed, we provide training - Apply now for 911
- Experienced law enforcement (police) and fire dispatchers wanted! - Apply now as a police or fire dispatcher
CRESA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities.
Salary, Wages & Pay Plans
- 2023 Pay Plan (Represented) Hourly (PDF) includes 911 Dispatch Leads, Dispatchers and Call Takers
- 2023 Salary and Pay Plan for Non-Represented, Salary and Hourly (PDF)
We offer medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, sick time and much more! Please see our Benefit Summary Plans for specific details based on the position:
- 2023 Benefit Summary - Represented (Guild), Hourly Non-Exempt - See CBA for specifics (PDF)
- 2023 Benefit Summary - Non-Represented, Hourly Non-Exempt (PDF)
- 2023 Benefit Summary - Non-Represented, Salary Exempt (PDF)
Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA)
- CRESA Dispatcher, Call Taker and Leads Guild Collective Bargaining Agreement 2023-2024 (PDF)
- CRESA Supervisor Guild Collective Bargaining Agreement 2018 to 2022 (PDF)
Equal Opportunity Employer
CRESA is an equal opportunity employer. CRESA does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value diversity in our workforce and in our community and are committed to providing equal opportunity in Agency services, access to services and employment opportunities. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply for CRESA jobs.
CRESA's recruitment processes are conducted to ensure open competition, provide equal employment opportunity and prohibit discrimination. Personnel practices will be based solely on legitimate, job-related considerations. This policy applies to all employment decisions including hiring, transfer, work assignment, promotion, pay, Equal Opportunity Employer, classification and training. In addition, employees and applicants are entitled to freedom from harassment or discrimination in their day-to-day treatment by the Agency and its officers and employees.
Accommodation for Persons With Disabilities
CRESA will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities during the selection process, if requested. Please notify the Human Resources Manager at 360-992-9205 of the accommodation needed, preferably at the time of application, but at least one week prior to the date needed.
For an alternate format of this information, contact CRESA's Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Office:
- Voice: 360-737-1911
- Washington Relay Service: 7-1-1 or 800-833-6368 (toll free)
- Email CRESA
Immigration Law Notice
Only U.S. Citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States will be hired. All new employees will be required to complete and sign an Employment Eligibility Verification form and present documentation verifying identity and employment eligibility.
CRESA participates in E-Verify for validation of I-9 documentation.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above information or any CRESA employment information, please email CRESA Human Resources.